Recipe: Perfect Mini Pumpkin Pies
Mini Pumpkin Pies.
You can cook Mini Pumpkin Pies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Pumpkin Pies
- You need 2 of Refrigerated Ready to Roll Pie Crust.
- It's 1/2 cup of Splenda or Sugar.
- It's 8 oz of Cream Cheese ( room temp).
- Prepare 1 cup of Canned Pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It's 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pumpkin Spice.
- It's 1 of Whipped Cream.
Mini Pumpkin Pies step by step
- Pre heat oven to 425.
- Mix sugar/splenda, pumpkin, vanilla, eggs, cream cheese & pumpkin spice until smooth.
- Roll dough out. Using 4 inch bowl or cookie cutter, cut out 10 circles..
- Place each circle into a pre-greased muffin pan. Press in and score bottom with a fork to keep crust from bubbling up as it cooks..
- Pour filling into each cup. Fill to top..
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes then turn heat down to 350 and bake for an additional 25-30 minutes..
- Let cool on a wire rack for a couple of hours to let pumpkin set..
- once cooled, top with whip cream..