Recipe: Perfect Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious
Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious. King Crab Legs, Lobster & Shrimp Fried Rice. Cook My Crowd Pleasing Shrimp Fried Rice With Me! Simple Lobster Fried Rice has an amazing robust flavor and is quick and easy to make.
This Lobster Sticky Fried Rice is not your everyday fried rice. As you can see, it's got plenty of huge pieces of decadent, tender lobster! However, this Lobster Sticky Fried Rice is a product of eating out at lots of excellent Chinese restaurants and banquet halls in Flushing, NY, the Chinese culinary. You can cook Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious
- Prepare 2 large of Lobster tails.
- It's 1 lb of Large Shrimps.
- You need 2 cup of White rice.
- It's 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1 of brown onion.
- It's 1 of of each red, green, yellow bell peppers.
- You need 1 bunch of Green onions.
- Prepare 1 packages of Fried Rice Season.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
The fried rice was good, but I have pre-visualized my dreamed fried rice, which looks and taste differently. The price of the shrimp fried rice normally depends on the size of the shrimps. Throwing in a few large shrimps will guarantee to fetch a higher price in the restaurants. Fried rice with shrimp, green onions, egg, soy sauce and bean sprouts.
Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious instructions
- I make my rice a day before to prevent mushy rice.
- Clean lobster and Shrimps really good front and back. take lobster and cut in bite size pieces season lightly set aside....
- With Pre Cooked Rice Cook With Fried Rice Pack (Directions On Back ).
- While cooking optional (I think it's more flavorful) fry shrimp in lobster in seasoned flour set aside on paper towels to drain oil....
- When rice is done mix seafood with rice add additional green onions on top.
Works well with left-over cooked rice. The real shrimp fried rice, restaurant style. This is how I used to cook fried rice when my father still owned a restaurant. Shrimp Fried Rice - Why order take-out? This homemade version is so much healthier, cheaper and tastes a million times better!