Recipe: Perfect French pear cake
French pear cake.
You can have French pear cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French pear cake
- It's 3/4 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 each of eggs.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 8 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It's 4 large of pears.
French pear cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together your first three ingredients..
- Peel and core pears. Cut into slices..
- Beat eggs until foamy. Whisk in sugar and vanilla. Stir in 1/2 of the melted butter..
- Stir in the dry ingredients, then the remaining butter..
- Fold in the pears and mix until well coated in batter. Pour into a greased cake pan. Spread out evenly with a spatula. To make it pretty, you might want to arrange the pear slices neatly over the top..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes..
- Serve with a big spoonful of goat cheese whipped cream..