Recipe: Perfect Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake
Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake.
You can cook Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake
- It's of For Cake batter:.
- You need 5 of Leftover chapatis.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Grated Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Olive oil.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- It's of For Whipped cream:.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Whip cream.
- It's of For Chocolate Mousse:.
- You need 1 Cup of Semi sweet Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter (Room temperature).
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 Cup of Whip cream.
- It's of For Decoration:.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Chocolate shaves.
Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake instructions
- Tear apart the Leftover chapatis to small pieces.Add it to a Blender Jar and using the pulse mode function just grind them to a coarse powder. Transfer it to a bowl and keep it aside..
- Seive the rest of the Dry ingredients together and add it to the chapati flour.Mix and keep it aside while we start working with the Wet ingredients..
- Beat the curd and grated Jaggery until Jaggery is dissolved..
- Add Oil little by little to the curd mixture..
- Add half of the Dry ingredients into wet ingredients.Mix wel,Add half of the measured out milk.Mix wel, Likewise alternate between dry ingredients until you reach the cake batter like consistency.Do not over mix..
- Transfer the batter to the prepared 7" cake pan and bake in a pre-heat oven of 180c for 30-40minutes..
- For Whipped cream:Take a deep bowl add whip cream and start beating until you reach stiff peaks..
- For Chocolate Mousse:Add Choco chips to medium stainless steel Set the bowl over a saucepan of barely simmering water and stir occasionally until chocolate has melted..
- Now add Melted Chocolate,Butter,Whip cream and vanilla extract beat it until mixed Chocolate Mousse is ready..
- To assemble:Once cake is cools completely divide it into two..
- Add some chocolate mousse and spread it out evenly..
- Now place second layer of cake on top..
- Apply chocolate mousse on top and sides evenly..
- Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate mousse using star nozzle..
- Add chocolate shaves on top of the cake..
- Cake is ready, Enjoy!!!.