Recipe: Perfect Chocolate Banana Cake (Eggless)
Chocolate Banana Cake (Eggless).
You can cook Chocolate Banana Cake (Eggless) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Cake (Eggless)
- It's 2 of Bananas sliced.
- It's 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It's 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1.5 cup of Maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 1/4 th tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- It's 3 tbsp of Chocolate Chips.
Chocolate Banana Cake (Eggless) step by step
- In a mixer, jar add slice bananas and sugar and blend it to make a puree..
- Add puree to a bowl and add oil, vinegar and vanilla extract to the mixture and mix it till all the ingredients are combined well..
- Sieve in the maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt to the wet mixture. Add water to get a batter with dropping consistency..
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. In a lined tin pour the batter and top it with chocolate chips. Put it in the oven at 160-170°C for about 40-45 minutes..