Recipe: Perfect Banana chocolate chip cake
Banana chocolate chip cake. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Bursting with sweet flavors, Banana Chocolate Chip Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting is a huge crowd-pleaser and better than any store-bought cake.
Here's what you need: ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, all-purpose flour, mini chocolate chips. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. How To Make Banana Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake. You can have Banana chocolate chip cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip cake
- It's 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh malai.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It's 2 of over ripped banana.
- It's 1/2 cup of chocolate chip.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
If using an angel food cake pan or bundt pan, be especially diligent with spraying! Make sure you don't miss the tube. In a large bowl mix the flour. This Banana Chocolate Chip cake is paired with the most amazing peanut butter frosting you will ever have!
Banana chocolate chip cake step by step
- Sieve maida milk powder baking powder and baking soda three times.
- Mix sugar and fresh malai till its soft and fluffy now add mashed bananas.
- Mix apple cider essence in malai mix.
- Now mix dry ingredients with wet and mix it with cit and fold method add milk and a smooth cake batter.
- Toss the chocolate chips in little maida and add in the cake batter and mix with light hands.
- Preheated the oven on 180 degree.
- Grease the baking tin and pour the batter and bake it for 30-35 minutes.
- Check it after 30 minutes with a toothpick and if it cones out clean take out your cake and let it cool down.
- When it is completely cool slice it and have it with tea milk or coffee.
It's a truly delicious flavour combination and a The Banana Chocolate Chip Cake itself is a bit denser than my usual cakes due to the banana in it, but I lightened it up with cake flour to balance. Super-moist banana crumb cake layered with cinnamon, brown sugar, and chocolate chip streusel. Amy and her family enjoy this banana chocolate chip crumb cake every year on Christmas. I've held onto the recipe for years and have even made streusel muffins based of off the recipe before. This egg free vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Snack Cake, which uses up overripe bananas.