Recipe: Perfect Banana and dates chocolate cake
Banana and dates chocolate cake. As said, this recipe for a banana cake with chocolate and dates doesn't contain any flour and milk which makes it gluten- and lactose-free. Another important factor is that it doesn't contain any refined sugar - we did use chocolate with sugar, however, if you want a completely sugar-free cake it's. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination.
Moist and rich, this cake is the chocolate version of my favorite recipe for banana bread. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only having enough time to make one. Chocolate Banana Cake is quick and easy. You can cook Banana and dates chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana and dates chocolate cake
- It's 3 packet of biscuits/ hide & seek.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 8 of dates.
- It's handful of walnuts.
- You need handful of chopped chocolate.
- It's 2 tsp of eno.
- Prepare As needed of red cherry.
A adding bananas to a box chocolate mix makes a deliciously moist and decadent treat! Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix. Chocolate Banana Cake is a snap to put together.
Banana and dates chocolate cake step by step
- Grind in the mixer jar walnuts thick pieces and chocolate pieces keep aside/ grind biscuits and keep aside/ grind dates and banana and keep aside /cake teen grees butter or oil and set butter paper / take a big pan keep in lid and keep in low heat with cover.
- Take a bowl add banana and dates mix well and add oil mix well add biscuits mix and add milk few drops mix well add walnuts and mix well add eno mix well and pour cake teen and garnish walnuts and chocolate pieces and keep in pan and well cover for baking and keep 1 hour then check cake toothpic cake is done and keep aside for cool.
- After cool garnish some charys and cut serve and.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Fifteen minutes is about all you need. View top rated Banana and date cake recipes with ratings and reviews. Layer Key Lime cake, Six-Layer Key Lime Cake with Cream Cheese Icing and Toasted Coconut. Chocolate Seduction. to be an aphrodisiac dating back to the need a bit of indulgence now and then - try a few. I would think dates would make it too wet but I'm not sure (I didn't write the recipe, just trying to help! haha).