Recipe: Delicious White/Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake
White/Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake.
You can have White/Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White/Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- It's 150 g of soft margarine.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 250 ml of pack Instant White Chocolate Mousse.
- It's 250 ml of pack Instant Dark Chocolate Mousse.
- It's of Cocoa powder for dusting.
White/Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake instructions
- In two separate bowls, mix the two mousse according to the direction of the package. For the sponge, see my recipe for the Victoria Sponge. Then after cooling off the sponge, cut it across into 3 sections..
- Assemble the ingredients as follows: sponge, white chocolate mousse, sponge, dark chocolate mousse, sponge and finish off with white chocolate mousse. Sprinkle top with cocoa powder to decorate..