Recipe: Delicious Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design
Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design. How to make a banana split cake with layers of delicious vanilla, banana and chocolate cake filled with fresh strawberry buttercream and all the toppings! How to make a banana split cake with yummy banana, strawberry and vanilla cake layers. Filled with strawberry buttercream and topped with a decadent chocolate drip, sprinkles, nuts and maraschino cherries!
Chocolate Banana Cake is quick and easy. A adding bananas to a box chocolate mix makes a deliciously moist and decadent treat! When the urge for an easy decadent dessert hits, this Chocolate Banana Cake is perfect for a quick and easy treat. You can have Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design
- You need 1 1/3 cup of all purpose four.
- It's 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of white sugar.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- It's 1 cup of mashed bananas - 3 bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1 of satchet coffee.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 225 grams of dark chocolate.
It won't last for long because everyone. My recipe for banana bread is one of the most beloved teacakes among my fruit-lover friends. There are lots of bananas in there, more than what most traditional recipes call for, but it's not at all dense and is actually super fluffy. So far I have baked Eggless Marble Banana Cake, Banana Chocolate Bread Marbled and Marble Cake but that does't stop me from trying An amazing banana cake with Nutella swirled through the cake batter, delicious served as it is or with.
Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. Butter a baking pan or place parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large bowl whisk flour cocoa powder baking powder baking soda salt and sugar.
- In another large bowl whisk eggs. Stir in mashed bananas, coffee mixture water oil and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until combined. The cake batter will be quite thin.
- Pour batter into prepared tin. Bake 35-40 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once completely cooled slice in half layer the bottom cake slice with whipping cream and grated chocolate. Or you can add chopped fruit.
- Add the second cake slice on top.
- Cover with whipping cream. Here I used a serated scraper to create that pattern which is normally used to smoothen edges. Pssst I've forgotten what its called hehe.
- Melt chocolate and create dripping effect on the edges of the cake. Write your desired message before piping the design on top.
- Use your desired nozzle to create decorations on top. Use different colors that go together.
This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Cake. Rich, moist chocolate banana cake with my favorite sour cream chocolate frosting. This chocolate banana cake is easy to make and is so rich and delicious. They are begging you … yes, begging you to be transformed.