Recipe: Delicious Cheddar bay chicken pot pie
Cheddar bay chicken pot pie. Whisk in the milk until smooth, then add the chicken, peas and carrots, pearl onions, potato, salt, and pepper. Stir until everything is well coated, then continue to cook until the filling is bubbling and the liquid has. All the goodness of a creamy, homemade chicken pot pie topped with those addicting Red Lobster biscuits!
The Chicken Pot Pie is just like you would make at home, but better. Large chunks of chicken with a great crust. I am really happy my waitress suggested I try it. You can cook Cheddar bay chicken pot pie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar bay chicken pot pie
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- It's 2 medium of russet potatoes.
- You need 3 of stalks celery.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 medium of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup. I used Campbell's condensed..
- You need 1 packages of red lobsters' cheddar bay biscuit mix. One package will make 10 biscuits. Make these according to package directions..
- Prepare 1 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare 2 clove of crushed garlic.
All reviews onion rings salad ribs salmon chain restaurant cheddars. This chicken pot pie is rich, made-from-scratch, and well worth the effort. Because it's so time consuming, make two and freeze the second for another day! Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Pot Pie with Cheddar Crust.
Cheddar bay chicken pot pie step by step
- In 11x8 glass baking dish, lay the crescent rolls (in a whole sheet) across the bottom and slightly up the sides. You might want to use pan coating but isn't necessary since to bake the rolls requires no coating on the pan in original instructions. I did use a little. Just in case..
- Cut the chicken breast into bite sized pieces and cook in a pan with a little salt and pepper and a couple cloves of crushed garlic..
- When the chicken is almost done add the vegetables. Cut the vegetables into bite sized pieces as well. While this is cooking mix the biscuits. Also in another bowl take the soup and mix it with 3/4 can of milk..
- Cook veg with the chicken for about 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender-crisp. Add the soup mixture to the chicken/veg..
- Should be about like this.
- Take the cheddar bay biscuit mix you made and, I used my fingers, add it to the top. Like this.
- Bake at 400° for about 25-30 minutes. Check to make sure the biscuit top is done. When you remove it from the oven, take the garlic butter (from the cheddar bay biscuit mix) you have and brush it on top..
Remove from oven, and arrange biscuits on top of hot chicken mixture. Chicken Pot Pie with Bacon-and-Cheddar Biscuits. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Take chicken pot pie for example. You have to make not one but two pie crusts, chill them, then roll them out in addition to making the actual filling. When you had a long day at work, you're tempted to make the filling and skip the whole pie part altogether.