Recipe: Delicious Banana and wheat cake
Banana and wheat cake. Banana Walnut Jaggery Cake Recipe/ Make Cake/How to make Cake Recipe/Cake for Kids/Cake Videos. How To Make Eggless Atta Cake Wheat flour,jaggery,dates and ginger cake, आटा गुड़ और खजूर का केक.
And being made with whole wheat flour it is not only tasty, but also slightly healthy! Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Best banana cake made in bakery style - so fluffy and light. You can have Banana and wheat cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana and wheat cake
- Prepare 4 of ripe robasta Bananas.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of wheat flour (atta).
- It's 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 spoon of baking powder.
- It's of Few almonds and walnuts and chocolates.
Delicious, soft and moist cake that is ridiculously easy to make. I had tried lot many banana cake recipes earlier and finally felt this is the best one for the texture and. Healthy Whole Wheat Banana Cake with Creamy Greek Yogurt Chocolate FrostingBaker by Nature. Eggless Whole Wheat Double Chocolate Banana Cake in Pressure CookerVegetarian Tastebuds - Bela.
Banana and wheat cake instructions
- Blend 1 cup sugar and bananas in a blender and pour it to a big bowl.
- To this add baking soda baking powder and atta and oil.
- Mix well with the help of a spatula to make sure the batter is in a pouring consistency with no lumps..
- Now to this add chopped almonds and walnuts and chocolates and mix well.
- Transfer these to a microwave dish and bake it in a microwave oven for 15+15+5 min in 300.
Eggless whole wheat banana cake - no fuss, egg-less cake recipe with whole wheat flour and bananas. Measure and Sieve the whole wheat flour and mix well with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. View top rated Banana wheat flour cake recipes with ratings and reviews. No one will guess, but this cake is actually naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup, and made entirely with To make this whole-grain cake fluffy and tender, I switched from whole wheat flour (too dense) to a mix of white whole wheat flour and whole wheat. The banana cake base is dense yet delightfully moist and tender.