Recipe: Appetizing Pumpkin pie cheesecake
Pumpkin pie cheesecake.
You can have Pumpkin pie cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie cheesecake
- You need 1 packages of ready roll pie crust.
- You need 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of water.
- Prepare of Cheese cake layer.
- It's 1 packages of (8oz) cream cheese, room temp..
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Pumpkin pie layer.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin puree(not pie filling).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
Pumpkin pie cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Fit pie crust into 9in. pie plate and crimp edges. Refrigerate till ready to fill..
- With the 2nd pie crust, cut into shapes then refrigerate till ready..
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract & egg until smooth..
- Spread evenly on bottom of pie crust..
- In a large bowl mix pumpkin puree, milk, brown sugar, eggs, pumpkin spice, & salt until smooth..
- Using a ladle, gently spoon mixture over cream cheese layer..
- Brush egg wash over edge and pastry shapes..
- Then over lap shapes on pie..
- Bake for 15 minutes then cover edges with foil..
- Bake for another 45 minutes at 350°F..