Recipe: Appetizing Oats banana walnut cake
Oats banana walnut cake. An healthy option for the craving. Easy to make and mouth melting. I used cashew nuts instead of walnuts and it came out fine.
Naturally sweetened, vegan and gluten-free, and insanely delicious. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently fold everything together. Then add the chopped walnuts and oats and gently fold/mix until the. You can have Oats banana walnut cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats banana walnut cake
- Prepare 150 gms of oats.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flax seed powder.
- You need 75 ml of oil or melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar powder.
- Prepare 60 ml of yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Dry fruits- walnuts.
Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too.
Oats banana walnut cake step by step
- Roast the oats. Blend in mixie to powder..
- In a bowl add flaxseed powder, sugar powder, vanilla extract, melted butter, yogurt and smashed bananas. Beat it well..
- Now mix the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients..
- Cut and fold method..
- Pre heat the oven for 10 mins on 180°c..
- Grease a tin and spread the batter, tap little so that there are no bubbles or gap left..
- Bake it for 50 mins on 180°c..
- When done, let it cool for sometime and then remove it in a plate and cut into slices and serve..
Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. This crowd-pleasing cake is made without dairy or gluten. Chop the walnuts into small pieces. Put everything except the walnuts in a bowl and mix together, I personally use my hands and a spoon or fork to get the right consistancy and make sure there's no lumps. This Vegan Banana Walnut Cake recipe is a staple birthday cake in my family.