Recipe: Appetizing nice and soft lemon cookies
nice and soft lemon cookies. These Lemon Cookies are super soft and bursting with lemon flavor. This will help ensure that the cookies stay nice and thick and don't spread too. You will love this Easy Lemon Cookies recipe!
They're made with a basic cake mix recipe, but kicked up a notch with some fresh lemon juice and peel - yum. Other Flavor Variations for Soft Lemon Cookies: Lemon sandwich cookies- Flip over one cookie and spread frosting. Quick and easy lemon cookies from scratch recipe, made with simple ingredients. You can have nice and soft lemon cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of nice and soft lemon cookies
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of lemonade powder (I used kool aid brand).
- It's 1/2 tsp of lemon extract ( I used Badia brand).
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
These soft and chewy cookies are packed with lemon flavor, coming from lemon zest, lemon juice. Soft and Chewy Lemon Cookies are a crowd favorite cookie that you can make anytime of the year. These lemon sugar cookies are thick and chewy and easy to freeze. Easy to make in one bowl with fresh lemon and everyday ingredients. #lemoncookies #sugarcookies #cookies.
nice and soft lemon cookies step by step
- Cream butter and sugar..
- Gather the rest of ingredients. Measure out your flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl...
- When your butter and sugar is light and fluffy add the egg, milk, lemon extract and lemonade powder.Beat well..
- Using a spatula add the flour mixture one third at a time ~~mixing well to combine after each addition.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes ..
- Preheat oven at 350 ºF~~~Take the dough out of the fridge..
- Roll into 1 to 1 1/4 inch balls --here u can get creative --I used a floured kitchen scissors and snipped the top of mine and added a piece of maraschino cherry.
- Or you can flatten them and roll the sides with coloured sprinkles. Place them 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet..
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes ... Take out and cool on wire racks ..
These soft, chewy cookies are for lemon lovers only! They're made with a triple punch of lemon: lemon juice, zest, and extract. Unlike other lemon sugar cookies, which have just the barest hint of lemon flavor, these cookies pack quite a lemony punch, but without tasting too sour or too artificial. These lemon cookies are our new favorite treat! They have bakery-perfect chewy middles, lightly crisp edges & a bright citrus flavor.