Recipe: Appetizing Lobster with Burmese curry
Lobster with Burmese curry. The Best Burmese Curry Recipes on Yummly Coconut Shrimp Curry, Coconut Lime Chicken Curry, Curry Coconut Oil Roasted Cauliflower. Which kind of curry are you looking for?
In the video, Alvina Mangrai shows her granddaughter Alyssa how to make the curry that she first learned to make when she was pregnant and living in the United States after moving from Burma. There aren't tasty enough fish to compare when you are outside of Burma. The best one I could recommend is Salmon. You can have Lobster with Burmese curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster with Burmese curry
- You need 1 of Lobster.
- It's 10 grams of Fresh turmeric.
- It's 5 grams of Red chilli powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's 10 grams of Chopped onion.
- You need 3 grams of Chopped fresh chillies.
- It's 3 grams of Chopped garlic.
- It's 10 gram of Chopped coriander.
- It's 10 gram of Spring onion.
- It's 80 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need 5 ml of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of Chicken stock.
- You need as required of Oil to saute.
- It's as required of Micro greens to garnish.
I have added a little extra ground shrimps to make it smell like Burmese fish curry. Add lobsters individually or water will cool down too much and animals will suffer too long. All Reviews for Lobster with Curried Dressing. Lobster with Curried Dressing. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Lobster with Burmese curry instructions
- Clean, wash and marinate the lobster with salt, garlic and oil and keep in refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Pound the fresh turmeric and make paste by adding water.
- Heat oil in a pan sear the lobster and keep aside..
- Now saute garlic, chilli, onions and spring onion for 3-4 minutes..
- Add pounded turmeric and chilli powder..
- Now add the lobster, coconut milk and chicken stock and cook for 10 minutes over low heat..
- Add salt, sugar and coriander leaves..
- Finish with lemon juice..
- Serve hot with jasmine rice, garnished with micro greens..
Add the yogurt and heat through. Tip into a warm bowl, or. Burmese fish curry: fragrant, healthy, easy and delicious! Tomatoes are cooked down into a luscious sauce with herbs like lemongrass, turmeric and ginger, and then fish is gently simmered in this flavourful liquid. This Thai green curry uses lobster for a really sophisticated curry idea for date night or a dinner party with a Thai theme.