Recipe: Appetizing Eggless Chocolate Cake
Eggless Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Eggless Chocolate Cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 175 g of Butter.
- You need 175 g of Caster sugar.
- It's 175 g of Self-raising flour.
- Prepare 40 g of Cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cups of mashed bananas OR 3 Eggs.
- You need 1 of + 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- It's 4-6 Tbsp of boiling water.
Eggless Chocolate Cake step by step
- Sieve your flour and sugar and baking powder.
- Now add in your mashed banana and butter I made a puree out of the bananas so I done 2/4 cup of banana puree and 1/4 cup of normal mashed bananas..
- Now mix until smooth. Note that if you used bananas, it won't really be smooth..
- In a separate bowl add your boiling water to make a slightly stiff paste with the Cocoa powder..
- Add this paste to your cake mixture.
- Mix well.
- Now pour evenly across cake tin I used 2 tins.
- Pop into the oven for 15-25 mins at 180°c.
- To know when ready, stick a toothpick into the centre if it comes out clean, it's done!.
- One of my cakes broke (As seen in picture above) but that's fine as I just iced it back together!.