Recipe: Appetizing Chocolate Angel food Cake Parfait with Strawberry Cream
Chocolate Angel food Cake Parfait with Strawberry Cream.
You can have Chocolate Angel food Cake Parfait with Strawberry Cream using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Angel food Cake Parfait with Strawberry Cream
- Prepare 1 of chocolate angel food cake, my recipe attached in direction step #1.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It's 3 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of strawberry Coulis, my recipe attached in step #3.
- It's 1 quart of fresh Strawberrys, hulled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of recipe chocolate covered Strawberrys, recipe attached in step #4.
Chocolate Angel food Cake Parfait with Strawberry Cream step by step
- Cut angel food cake into 1 inch sqares, recipe for chocolate angel food cake attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352214-chocolate-angel-food-cake-with-white-and-dark-chocolate-glaze.
- Have cream in cold large bowl and beat until it has soft peaks.
- Add sugar, vanilla and Strawberry. Coulis (recipe attached below) beat until it just forms stiff peaks https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360450-strawberry-coulis-sauce.
- In decorative glasses.make parfaits Place a few cubes cake in each glass, then strawberry cream then add a few sliced fresh strawberrys. Then repeat with a few cubes cake, cream, strawberrys and ending with cream. Add a chocolate covered strawberry, (recipe attached below) on each top with a cube of cake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348550-white-and-dark-chocolate-covered-strawberries.
- The number of servings .will.depend on the size of your glasses. I had 8 servings with my glasses.