Recipe: Appetizing AMIEs Chocolate Velvet Cake
AMIEs Chocolate Velvet Cake.
You can cook AMIEs Chocolate Velvet Cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Chocolate Velvet Cake
- It's 250 grams of cake flour.
- It's 125 grams of softened butter.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 125 grams of vanilla yogurt.
- It's 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It's 180 grams of sifted white sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 ml of vanilla extract (1 teaspoon).
- You need 5 tbsp of raspberry juice from blended fresh raspberry.
- It's 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need of frosting.
- It's 250 grams of cream cheese (Philadelphia).
- You need 500 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of softened butter.
- It's 2 ml of vanilla extract.
AMIEs Chocolate Velvet Cake instructions
- Heat the oven to 180°C fan. Grease and base line a 22cm round cake..
- Beat together the butter and sugar with pinch of salt in a mixing bowl until light. Beat in the eggs one at a time, adding 2 ml. of vanilla with the last one..
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together. Gently fold into the butter and egg mixture, alternate with yogurt until thick. Gradually add the vinegar and raspberry juice, until well mixed..
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tin and spread evenly. Bake for 50 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the center. Leave to cool. Remove from the tin and cut into two layers horizontally..
- To make the frosting, mix together the butter, cream cheese, vanilla and the icing sugar. Use half the icing to spread into one layer. Stack the layers together. Spread the remaining icing over the top and sides of the cake. Decorate with fresh berries..
- Serve, share and ENJOY!.