How to Prepare Tasty Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie
Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie. These Mini Pecan Pies are easy to make and can also be made ahead of time. These are the perfect mini treat for Thanksgiving too! These Mini Pecan Pies are the final pie recipe I wanted to share with you before Thanksgiving.
These mini pecan pies have the perfect amount of sweetness paired with the warming spices you crave this time of year. Starting with frozen tart shells makes it easy to achieve a crisp, buttery crust that compliments the gooey, nutty filling. All-in-all, these mini pecan pies are some of the easiest treats to. You can have Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie
- Prepare 2 T of honey.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 T of nonfat evaporated milk.
- It's 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 T of all-purpose flour.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 5 of pecans.
These Mini Pecan Pies have all the flavors of traditional pecan pie, but in mini form and individual servings. Super easy and great for entertaining! Pecan Pie is a quintessential Thanksgiving dessert. Well, along with Apple Pie and Pumpkin Pie.
Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Combine all ingredients except pecans in a small bowl and mix well. Add pecans and stir to coat them. Remove pecans and set aside..
- Lightly oil a large oven safe mug and use a paper towel to remove the excess. (You can also add a jumbo baking cup to the bottom to aid in removal.) Add the liquid mixture, then arrange the pecans on the top..
- Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Enjoy!.
Miniature versions of Southern pecan pies, made with light and dark corn syrup, are a tasty and rich addition to holiday dinners. These tasty, pecan-filled mini pies are great for the holidays or an easy, elegant dessert anytime. The use of light corn syrup lets the pecan goodness shine through, rather. These sweet little pecan pies are the perfect dessert to share at a gathering. You can keep these minis or a regular-size pecan pie in the fridge for up to four days.