How to Prepare Tasty Easy banana chocolate cake🤗
Easy banana chocolate cake🤗. Chocolate Banana Cake is quick and easy. A adding bananas to a box chocolate mix makes a deliciously moist and decadent treat! When the urge for an easy decadent dessert hits, this Chocolate Banana Cake is perfect for a quick and easy treat.
Fifteen minutes is about all you need. Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the cake tin for long. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. You can cook Easy banana chocolate cake🤗 using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy banana chocolate cake🤗
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It's 1 of ts baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of ts baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of ts salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of very ripe bananas.
- It's 1 of ts vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 of ts cinnamon.
- You need of I TB cocoa powder.
I think the secret may lie in using bananas that are NOT overripe. I can't believe how fast and easy this recipe is, and the choc chips did not get mushy or sink to the bottom! A quick and easy Banana Cake recipe with chocolate chips. Mixed in one bowl, you can't go wrong with this simple bake.
Easy banana chocolate cake🤗 instructions
- Preheat oven 250 degrees.
- Measure flour.Then combine adding the dry ingredients as below....
- Add baking soda.
- Add baking powder.
- Add salt.
- Measure sugar and break the eggs in a bowl..
- Cream eggs and sugar.
- Pour in your prepared mashed bananas.Add the cinnamon,vanilla extract and oil as well..
- Bit by bit add in the flour mixture.
- Stir gently using a spatula or wooden spoon or a fork..
- Add in your cocoa powder and stir.I opted to add some chocolatey flavour when I was done mixing the butter(1 tablespoon).
- Pour your mixture in a prepared greased baking tin.Place it in the oven for about an hour.Check it using a fork or toothpick when inserted in the cake it comes put clean..
- When ready remove from the oven,let it cool for 15 min and empty it to a clean plate..
- When it has cooled you can put some powdered sugar on a sieve and tap it gently as sugar sprinkles on the cake..
- Put in the fridge till its ready for the cake cutting 😉..
An Easy Banana Cake recipe with chocolate chips. All mixed in one bowl, this bake is a winner for the whole family. Moist and rich, this cake is the chocolate version of my favorite recipe for banana bread. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only having enough time to make one. Not only does this healthy chocolate cake taste amazing and mesh well with a healthy lifestyle, it's also super easy to make.