How to Prepare Delicious Chocolate Eclair No Bake Cake
Chocolate Eclair No Bake Cake.
You can cook Chocolate Eclair No Bake Cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Eclair No Bake Cake
- You need 2-3 ounce of French vanilla pudding (instant).
- Prepare 1 package of honey graham crackers.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of unthawed cool whip.
Chocolate Eclair No Bake Cake instructions
- First I make chocolate frosting so it can cool before I add to the top layer...in a saucepan add 1 cup of white sugar, 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, and 1/4 cup of milk to a boil on medium high heat once get to a boil remove from heat add two tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract and mix together throughly and set aside to cool.
- In a baking dish add layer of graham crackers.
- In a bowl mix the 2 boxes of instant pudding, 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk, 2 cups of milk until set.
- Add whipped cream and blend for few minutes.
- Now add layer of the pudding mixture on top of graham crackers and add second layer of graham crackers.
- Top that with layer of crackers and second half of pudding mixture.
- Add another layer of crackers this time topping off with the chocolate frosting mixture.
- Let sit in fridge.. I do mine night before.
- At least 6 hrs later.. Yummy for your tummy!...
- FYI you can follow same rules but use 3 cups of milk (no condensed milk) for pudding mixture and use non instant pudding and put in freezer for yummy frozen treat.. Great on summer days! Makes ice cream texture!! My kids loved it !.. Messed up once didn't get instant and pudding texture was runny so put in freezer just to see and now make both when make .. Kids ask for it!.