How to Prepare Appetizing Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars
Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars.
You can have Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars
- Prepare 2/3 cup of softened butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 packages of chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars instructions
- These are very basic ingredients that every cook usually has on hand. Put these together and you have a scrumptious dessert..
- In large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar..
- Add eggs, preferably one at a time; beating well after each addition. Add vanilla..
- Add flour, baking powder and salt gradually to creamed mixture..
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand..
- Spread into greased 13x9 baking pan. Bake 45-50 minutes. 350° for light colored pans, 325° for glass or dark colored pans..
- TA-DA.....a fun dessert with 2 fantastic ingredients....chocolate and peanut butter. Enjoy! A simple powdered sugar glaze makes them look a bit fancy! Promise I won't delete this one!!.