How to Make Yummy Steamed Banana Cake
Steamed Banana Cake.
You can have Steamed Banana Cake using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Banana Cake
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose.
- It's 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 2-3 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of tooty frooty.
- It's 1 tbsp of choco chips.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Steamed Banana Cake step by step
- In a bowl add banana,mash it now add oil.
- Add powdered sugar mix it. Now place strainer over the bowl and add all-purpose flour..
- Add salt, add baking soda, add baking powder..
- Sieve all the ingredients and mix it again. Now add water little by little mix in cut and fold method..
- Add vanilla essence, add choco chips and tooty frooty, add lemon juice..
- Mix it well.prepare porable consistency cake batter.do not keep batter for long time. Take a cake tin. Grease tin with oil..
- Place a butter paper and grease with oil. Transfer batter into the greased cake tin..
- Level up the batter and pat the cake tin twice to remove the air incorporated into the batter. Cover with aluminium foil or place a pate to prevent water from entering while steaming cake..
- Take a pan add water now place the cake tin into a steamer with enough water. Alternatively,place in the preheated oven.steam for 70 min.make sure to add water to the steamer if water finishes off in between..
- Remove the foil and check if knife inserted comes out clean. Cool the cake completely..
- Transfer cake onto a plate. Remove butter paper. Now cake is ready..