How to Make Yummy Berrylicious Froyo Cheesecake Cups
Berrylicious Froyo Cheesecake Cups. When you hear the words "Raspberry Cheesecake" you can just taste the decadent treat with a great balance of sweet and tart, can't you? These little cookie cups are kind of perfect. I am usually not a fruit in dessert person.
Cheesecake bars are a great dessert for a party. I love making these No Bake Cheesecake Cups as a healthier version of the classic dessert. These individual cheesecakes are easy to put together, made lighter with Greek yogurt and finished with fresh strawberries. You can cook Berrylicious Froyo Cheesecake Cups using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Berrylicious Froyo Cheesecake Cups
- You need 1 packet of digestive biscuits.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted walnuts.
- Prepare as needed of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 packet of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 packet of strawberries.
- It's 4 bottles of yakult.
- Prepare as needed of Yogurt.
The creamy cheesecake filling is made from coconut milk, cashews, and your favorite summer berries. Decorate with more fresh fruit, add a drizzle of vegan white chocolate, and serve! Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Search, discover and share your favorite Keto Cheesecake Lowcarb Hipshaker Berrylicious Chia GIFs.
Berrylicious Froyo Cheesecake Cups instructions
- FOR THE BASE LAYER: Make a powder of digestive biscuits and walnuts separately and put the mix in a bowl..
- Add condensed milk to it as per your liking of sweetness (I used 4 tbsp) and mix it well till it reaches a crumbly consistency. The condensed milk will help in adding sweetness to the base mix and will help to bind it as well..
- Take a muffin pan and line it with paper muffin cups, grease them from the bottom with ghee and put around 1.5 tbsp of the biscuit mix and flatten it evenly all around the base and put it in the fridge for half an hour to set. Your base is ready..
- MIDDLE LAYER: Add frozen blueberries in a blender along with 5 tbsp of yogurt, condensed milk, and 2 bottles of yakult and blend..
- Pour out into a bowl. Take the muffin tray out and pour two tbsp of blueberry smoothie into the muffin cups. Cover the tray with a foil and put it in the freezer for an hour..
- FOR THE TOP LAYER: Follow the same step as given in step 4 and 5 with frozen strawberries this time. Take the muffin tray out and pour 2 tbsp of strawberry smoothie in each muffin cup..
- Add some finely chopped strawberries over it, cover with the foil and put it back in the freezer for 3-4 hours..
- Enjoy these chilled froyo treats once they are set..
- A small note: add the condensed milk in both the berry layers depending on the sweetness of the berries..
In small bowl, mix Crust ingredients. These Eggnog Cheesecake Cookie Cups are the best treat for the holidays! Chewy gingerbread cookie cups filled with a fluffy eggnog cheesecake. Chewy gingerbread cookie cups filled with a fluffy eggnog cheesecake. The holiday season is in full swing and I'm oddly more prepared for it than I've.