How to Make Tasty Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch
Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch.
You can cook Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch
- It's 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cinnamon Chex cereal.
- You need 2 cup of Wheat Chex cereal.
- You need 2 cup of Honey Nut Chex cereal.
- You need 8 oz of pecans.
Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch step by step
- In a small bowl, mix browm sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside..
- In a small microwave-safe dish, microwave butter on High about 30 seconds or until melted..
- Stir in vanilla..
- In large microwaveable bowl, mix all cereals and pecans..
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly distributed..
- Add sugar and spice mixture and stir until coated..
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes or until mixture begins to brown, stirring every minute..
- Spread on wax paper or cookie sheet to cool..
- Store in airtight container..