How to Make Delicious Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake
Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake. This whole wheat banana bread is made without oil and butter. Rather, applesauce is used to give the bread moisture. My whole wheat banana bread completely blew my mind.
A quick and easy recipe which gives light, soft and. One bowl cake recipe of delicious whole wheat banana cake which is eggless as well as vegan. Whole Wheat Banana CakeAvec Gourmandise. chocolate chips, walnuts, whole wheat flour, egg, skim Healthy Whole Wheat Banana Cake with Creamy Greek Yogurt Chocolate FrostingBaker by Eggless Whole Wheat Double Chocolate Banana Cake in Pressure CookerVegetarian Tastebuds. You can cook Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake
- It's 2 of ripe leftover bananas peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder (without milk powder).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour (can use maida if you want).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 tbsp of dry fruits powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It's 3/4 cup of water.
Though I bake whole wheat cakes for family, I am a bit hesitant to share it here. I felt those cakes a To give it more of brownie effect I added some walnuts and chocolate chips to the batter. To make chocolate banana cake recipe, I have used whole wheat flour. You can use maida or combination of.
Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake instructions
- In a mixture jar take the chopped bananas and sugar..
- Blend to smooth puree without adding any water..
- Transfer the banana puree into a large bowl. Add oil, vanilla extract and vinegar. Whisk well until everything is well combined..
- Sieve all the dry ingredients to the above whisked wet ingredients..
- Mix everything well by adding water gradually..
- Now add the dry fruits powder and chopped walnuts to the cake batter. Mix everything well..
- In a greased cake tin add the above cake batter and tap well. On the top place walnut pieces..
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes. Check after 40 minutes if the toothpick inserted comes out clear your cake is done, if not then bake for another 5 minutes..
- Cool the cake and slice it. Serve hot or cold. Both tastes nice..
The mild sweet whole wheat healthy chocolate banana cake extracts most of its sweetness from the overripe bananas. The usage of a negligible amount of sugar puts the banana cake into his list of a For this recipe, I have used whole wheat flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder and my favorite bananas. Wholewheat and Finger millet -Choco walnut muffins. This was a recipe that was long in the offing. Kiddo kept asking for something chocolatey, but with Diwali (and its imminent sweet binging) around the corner, I was keen to make something healthy at the same time low cal.