How to Make Delicious Best ever leftover chicken or turkey and dumplings
Best ever leftover chicken or turkey and dumplings. After Thanksgiving, many people wonder what they can make with all the leftover turkey! After the meal is over, I usually I typically use celery, carrots, and peas - but you can pretty much use any leftover veggies that you have. Chicken and Dumplings Turkey and dumplings is a warm and hearty dish that is prime for using those Thanksgiving turkey leftovers.
The dumplings cook in the soupy mixture I use them for making chicken and noodles/turkey and noodles or anytime I want to use broth, even. Large holiday dinners often leave us with loads of leftovers. If you've made a large turkey, you'll be able to use your leftover turkey in any of the recipes shared today. You can have Best ever leftover chicken or turkey and dumplings using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best ever leftover chicken or turkey and dumplings
- You need 1 of I used leftover smoked chicken breast..
- It's 1 of I used the rest of my left over veggie tray which consisted of baby peeled carrots, cauliflower and baby snow peas..
- Prepare 3 of 18 ounce cans of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of of granulated chicken bouillon.
- It's 1 box of of Red Lobster cheddar Bay biscuit mix.
- Prepare 1 of Half cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Classic chicken 'n' dumplings-style stew made with leftover turkey (or chicken), with light, fluffy, biscuit-based dumplings. Leftovers are arguably the best part of Thanksgiving. Put off your Post-Turkey Day detox for one more day and indulge with some of our most mouthwatering turkey sandwiches. Grilled Turkey, Bacon, Radicchio, and Blue Cheese Sandwiches.
Best ever leftover chicken or turkey and dumplings step by step
- Take your pre cooked poultry of your choice and cut into bite size pieces..
- Give your veggies a rough cut and add to a large stock pot with your poultry..
- Add the water, chicken broth and bullion to the chicken and veggies and bring to a boil..
- In the meantime, mix the cheddar bay biscuits mix according to the package directions..
- Dropped biscuit mixture by heapping spoonfuls into the boiling soup and veggie mixture. Cover and boil for 7 minutes then remove lid and boil for an additional 7 minutes. Let's set for 5 to 10 minutes and serve.
Add chicken or turkey, salt and pepper. Last mac n Cheese Recipe you'LL Ever Make. How to Make Chicken(or Turkey) and Dumplings. Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings Recipe. No need to ever limit yourself (or your stomach).