How to Make Delicious Banana spinach pan cake
Banana spinach pan cake. These sweet Banana Spinach Pancakes are a favorite when you're looking to boost nutrition in a favorite breakfast option. Or to have a little fun at the breakfast table by serving up a colorful meal! These banana spinach pancakes are a delicious, easy and healthy breakfast option!
I started making these Spinach Banana Pancakes for Luca to have for breakfast or a snack. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. You can have Banana spinach pan cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana spinach pan cake
- It's 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It's 2 of bananas.
- It's 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 teaspoon of suji / semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar (as per your test.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 pinch of cardamom powder.
- It's 1-2 spoon of Peanut.
- It's As required of Chocolate sauce or syrup.
- Prepare As required of Chocolate sauce or syrup.
- Prepare As required of Oil or ghee or butter on your test.
Super power your breakfast with this Spinach Banana Pecan Pancakes, enough for five people! -Easy to make!!! Spinach Banana Pancakes: a simple & healthy recipe for babies & toddlers (gluten free). Blend the eggs, banana and spinach with an immersion blender, blender or food processor until smooth. These spinach pancakes are completely dye-free, and get their natural color from fresh baby spinach.
Banana spinach pan cake step by step
- Take all dry ingredients together and mix it well only left oil and peanut.
- After mixing add milk and 1 grind banana make soft better now add baking powder.
- Now heat non stick pan then spread better in round shape.
- Cook both sides of pan cake. Now spread another by this method make all.
- Now garnish all with peanut and banana chocolate our pan cake is ready.
They taste just like regular pancakes because fresh spinach has such a mild flavor. These Gluten-Free Spinach Pancakes are a healthy breakfast full of nutritoius ingredients like spinach, oatmeal & Greek Spinach Pancakes (Gluten-Free). These spinach and banana filled, Green Smoothie Pancakes were not overly thick, but were perfect to be lingered over, this past Saturday morning. I could go on on how delicious these are. These beautiful green colored pancakes are a special treat to start your mornings with.