How to Make Appetizing Pecan Pie with Brown Sugar
Pecan Pie with Brown Sugar.
You can have Pecan Pie with Brown Sugar using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie with Brown Sugar
- You need 1 cup of Karo Light Corn Syrup.
- It's 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar, well packed.
- It's 2 tbsp of Butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Pecans.
- It's 1 of Unbaked 9 inch deep dish pie crust.
Pecan Pie with Brown Sugar step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Stir the first 5 ingredients thoroughly.
- Mix in pecans.
- Bake on center rack for 15 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 350° and bake for another 20-30 minutes.
- If over-browning, cover edges with foil.