How to Cook Yummy Eggless Wheat banana cake
Eggless Wheat banana cake. This Banana Cake Recipe is a one bowl recipe that gives you a delicious eggless and vegan banana cake. Quick and easy-to-make, this cake is light, soft and moist. And being made with whole wheat flour it is not only tasty, but also slightly healthy!
Indeed these pancakes are one of the healthiest I have This eggless banana pancakes recipe works well with plain flour or whole wheat flour. I have used whole wheat pastry flour which gives the same. This is a banana cake with a crunchy oats crumb topping which will surely please everyone. You can have Eggless Wheat banana cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Wheat banana cake
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 2 of Banana.
- You need of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanillia essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- It's 1/2 cup of choco chips.
When I was going through morning cake recipes, I came Thanks for trying. Wheat flour makes denser cakes when compared to maida. So to lighten it, I add some corn flour. But you can use wheat flour instead.
Eggless Wheat banana cake step by step
- Smash banana and add oil sugar curd vanilla essence and whisk thoroughly.
- Sieve all powders and add to this wet ones mix cut and fold method add milk according to neccesity.
- Tranfer in to mould and make it 25 mnts at 180 degrees.
- Let it cool demould it and serve.
I always buy banana as its the only fruit other than apple my kid eat. He likes it only when it is just ripe and if its over ripen, no one touches it at home. You can thaw it in microwave and bake this eggless chocolate banana cake. This is very easy to make, no fancy ingredients, no complicated process. Dust it with some powdered sugar or enjoy as such with a cup of coffee!