How to Cook Delicious Vanilla cake with chocolate chips(my version)
Vanilla cake with chocolate chips(my version). I have added chocolate chips, this is optional - you can leave these out. Make this recipe for a birthday party or simply for th. Make this recipe for a birthday party or simply for the everyday dessert.
So I thought I'd get back into the kitchen to create a vanilla version. It was a little tricky as my first few efforts tasted like dry sponge in a mug (no thank you), but I got there. A simple chocolate chip cake reminiscent of your favorite bakery muffin. You can cook Vanilla cake with chocolate chips(my version) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla cake with chocolate chips(my version)
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter(unsalted).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of I cup sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips(ones preference).
- It's 2 cups of whipped cream(puratos).
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
This moist and tender vanilla cake is stuffed with chocolate chips in every bite. My favorite chocolate chip cake recipe is easy to make and perfect for times when you want a crowd-pleasing treat that doesn't dirty up your kitchen. The cake was a little warm but it tasted just fine. So quick and easy and rich in vanilla flavor and the chocolate chips.
Vanilla cake with chocolate chips(my version) step by step
- Preheat the oven 10 mins at 180 degree.
- In mixing bowl.put all the wet ingredients eggs,sugar,butter,vanilla and whip till mix evenly..
- Sieve the dry ingredients and Add to the mixture; All purpose Flour,baking powder,salt,chocolate chips and mix to form cake butter..
- Pour into a baking tin and place the cake butter in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Whip to cups of whipping cream for 3- 4 minutes till it stabilizes and decorate..
This is a cake I will be making over and over again for sure! White Chocolate Vanilla Cake Dessert Recipe. I will say that if you aren't a white chocolate fan, just leave out A vanilla cake recipe topped with sweet icing and garnished with white chocolate chips - you've got to get I shared the cake with a few of my friends and they loved it. Here is my treat for christmas : Eggless Vanilla Chocolate Chips Cupcakes. Ever since I got the muffin pans after a great search, hubby was complaining that I This is the first time I am very happy with the outcome of an eggless vanilla version of a cake.