How to Cook Appetizing ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~
~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~.
You can cook ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~ using 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~
- Prepare of crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of banana cream.
- It's 2 box of banana instant pudding.
- It's 3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tub of cool whip.
- You need 2 of diced bananas.
- It's 3 envelope of unflavored gelatin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of banana extract.
- It's 1/2 box of softened cream cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of chocolate.
- It's 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of whipping.
- It's 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 box of vanilla pudding.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 of caramel sauce.
- You need 1 of hersheys chocolate syrup.
- It's 1 tub of cool whip.
- You need 1 of cocoa powder.
~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~ instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray a springform pan or baking dish of choosing with cooking spray..
- scramble 4 eggs and add sugar to them set aside.
- in a small sauce pan add water & butter bring to a simmer add flour & slowly incorporate stiring forming a ball of dough.turn off heat add eggs to dough mixture use a wisk if its still to loose add a lil more flour it will be very sticky. add dough to pan pushing to get in edges. bake 30 minutes as soon as it comes out of oven start pushing it down with a big spoon.let cool completely..
- whip softened cream cheese with 2tbspn sugar whip till creamy. set aside you'll add to next step?.
- make pudding with 3 cups milk, put in fridge 10minutes to thicken. While that's in fridge slice bananas, make gelation with 1/2 cup warm water let thicken about 2minutes, add to pudding mix, cool whip, bananas & extract, & cream cheese stir well and top cooled crust let settle in fridge at least 1 hour..
- add chocolate to a bowl, heat heavy cream in microwave 30 seconds add to chocolate chip chips stir till melted add on top of banana cream. put back in fridge 5minutes. take out top with cool whip topping. put back in fridge atleast 1 hour to set.
- make your whipping mixing all items together till thickened. add to pastry bag and decorate as you like..
- top with caramel & chocolate drizzle cocoa powder & whipping cream as liked..
- ~this cakes a little time consuming but well worth it..~.