Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Wheat flour pan cake
Wheat flour pan cake. You can use all whole wheat flour and still have light, fluffy pancakes with this recipe that calls for Whole wheat flour is not at all bitter or bad tasting unless it is spoiled. We absolutely love the nutty flavor of the flour! You can also use half whole wheat and half all-purpose flour.
This recipe is definitely a Hit! Pancakes are easy to make and very filling Breakfast/brunch recipe. Here I share my recipe for making extremely soft and fluffy pancakes with wheat flour! You can have Wheat flour pan cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wheat flour pan cake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- It's Pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of jaggery.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour curd.
- It's 3 of banana.
- You need as needed of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of choco chips.
- It's as needed of olive oil.
This easy wheat flour pancake is super healthy and taste really delicious too. Enjoy it hot with some chutney of your choice. I came across this recipe on youtube and tried it immediately. Fluffy Whole Wheat Pancakes will become your new favorite healthy pancake recipe!
Wheat flour pan cake instructions
- First take a bowl add smashed two bananas add curd add jaggery mix well add honey mix.
- Add olive oil keep stir now take a strainer above the bowl add wheat flour add refined flour add baking soda add cocoa powder strain to the bowl add vanilla add milk mix all ingredients stirring continuously Will make soft dough not to thick or thin.
- Rest for ten minutes after that switch on the burner add a pan put pinch of oil spread now take a bucket add some pancake gravy spread cover with the lid after few minutes fry another side do it all pancakes in same measures.
- Yummy healthy pancake is ready spread one banana cut in pieces spread honey and choco chips.
You could use all whole wheat flour or whole wheat pastry flour, the pancakes will just be a little denser (but just as. With a few tips, tricks, and one very special ingredient, whole wheat baked goods can be just as fluffy. And these whole wheat pancakes are FLUFFY. Remember when I showed you this picture? I only made a few changes, including adding vanilla and tweaking the amount of buttermilk and flour.