Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine
Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine.
You can cook Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine
- It's 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It's 30 grams of Sugar.
- It's 2 of Beaten eggs.
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- You need 60 grams of Chocolate (Chocolate bar or chips).
Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine step by step
- Prepare the ingredients. Bring the butter to room temperature, and cut into small pieces. Slice the banana into bite-sized pieces..
- Break the chocolate bar into small 1 cm cubes. (Adjust the amount of chocolate or chocolate chips to your liking.).
- Put the ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed. (Butter, sugar, eggs, pancake mix, banana, chocolate.).
- Choose the "cake" setting, and press start..
- When the machine beeps, open the lid and scrape down the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula. Press the start button again..
- Take the cake out of the bread pan as soon as it's finished. Cool on a rack and it's done!!.
- When it has cooled down, wrap in plastic wrap to store..