Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Vanilla chocolate checker board cake
Vanilla chocolate checker board cake. Checkerboard vanilla cake is a recipe to play with the minds of the people. Two chocolate cake and one plain cake. Step by step video tutorial showing how to assemble a vanilla and chocolate checkerboard cake.
Inspite of refrigerating the cakes i dont know why my sponges were crumble and sticky. In this checkerboard cake recipe, we turn chocolate and vanilla cakes made from box mixes into a wow-worthy pattern. Bake a Checkerboard Cake and you can put two flavors in one cake! You can cook Vanilla chocolate checker board cake using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla chocolate checker board cake
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cup of butter milk.
- You need of Condensed milk.
- It's 1/2 of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla flavour.
You'll need three round cake pans and one cake ring insert to make the checkerboard effect. The two cake recipes are simple, homemade cake recipes for old-fashioned chocolate and vanilla. Checkerboard cake features homemade vanilla layer cake and vanilla buttercream in a checkerboard design. Impress your guests when you reveal the beauty inside this impressive cake!
Vanilla chocolate checker board cake instructions
- To a bowl pour in the dry ingredients that's the flour, sugar, and baking soda mix together and set aside.
- In another clean bowl add in the wet ingredients that's the eggs flavour butter milk vegetable oil mix thoroughly until foamy.
- Pout in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients mix very well to foam a batter divide into 2 as you use the remaining for the chocolate cake.
- Grease the pan with oil then sprinkle some flour on it this helps the cake come out easily pour in half the batter into it.
- Allow the vanilla cake to cool completely before cutting.
- Add cocoa powder into the remaining batter mix very well add condense milk into it as it contains sugar to make it sweet and thin it out to get a better consistency.
- Pour into a greased pan just you did with the vanilla cake and bake in a preheated oven of 180°c for 30 min place the cake on a rack to cool.
- The two cakes are ready now trim off the excess with a serrated knife.
- Use a circular cookie cutter to cut out a neat circle.
- Cut out your first circle carefully and the second if you can get more circles I only cut out 2 for this cake.
- Get some butter cream to help hold the cake together frost the inner circle of the chocolate cake first then alternate the cake you putting inside start with the chocolate put in the vanilla in the middle cream it and place the smaller chocolate cake circle in the middle to close the cake.
- Repeat the same step for the vanilla cake.
- Cover the top of the cake with the butter cream then place the vanilla cake on the chocolate cake then cover the whole cake with the butter cream frosting..
- Then when you cut through the cake you get that beautiful checker board pattern..
- Serve a slice of the yummy combo of vanilla and chocolate cake.
Checkerboard Cake Recipe / Vanilla & Chocolate Checkerboard Cake Recipe - Yummy Tummy. This is one cake which i wanted to bake for A checkerboard cake can be a fun and surprisingly easy cake to make. Four layers of vanilla and chocolate cake frosted with chocolate ganache. Here's what you need: chocolate cake, yellow cake, chocolate frosting. Checkerboard Cake. featured in Cookout Desserts.