Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Cookie Cake
Cookie Cake. How does the cookie cake stay soft and moist? The key to the perfect texture is to not overbake the cookie cake. This means pulling it from the oven before you think it's ready.
See more ideas about Cookie cake, Cake recipes, Cookie cake recipe. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake is the best combination of soft chocolate chip cookies and smooth vanilla ice cream! Baking the cookie cake couldn't be easier. You can have Cookie Cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie Cake
- It's 500 grams of Yogurt.
- It's 450 grams of Chocolate Cookies.
- It's 300 grams of QimiQ.
- Prepare 40 grams of Butter.
- It's 1 of berries (strawberries, raspberries and/or blueberries.
Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough is pressed into the bottom of The thing that makes this cookie cake so great is the playfulness of it all, so don't be. This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! Every Cookie Cake is baked fresh daily with only the finest ingredients, making our signature treat a sweet way to celebrate. Each Cookie Cake is customized just for you!
Cookie Cake instructions
- Put all of the cookies in a bowl and smash them into smaller pieces.
- Fill the smashed cookies in a cake-pan.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the cookies. This will make them "stick together" better. You can take more or less butter as you prefer. I personally like to take a litte bit more..
- Put the berries over it. You can take and mix which you want. In this case I take blueberries and strawberries. Raspberries are also great..
- Mix the yogurt and QimiQ (make sure they are well mixed)..
- Pour the mix over the cookies and the berries.
- Now put it in the fridge and let the cake rest for a few hours (at lest three to four). In this time the yogurt-Qimiq-mix and the cookie-butter-mix go a little bit harder so it does not stream and crumble away when you want to eat it..
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake, a delicious Big Cookie dressed up for Halloween! It makes the perfect snack or dessert. Soft on the inside and full of Chocolate Chips, with a creamy Cream Cheese. This chewy chocolate chip cookie cake recipe is easy to make and a serious crowd pleaser: the perfect treat for book clubs and pitch ins! This cookie cake recipe was invented out of necessity.