Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Banana cake
Banana cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Easy Banana Cake Recipe How To Make Spongy Banana Cake Harshis Kitchen Cake Recipes banana cake recipe banana cake recipe using cake flour find a recipe for banana cake how to make. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. You can have Banana cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- It's 2 of over ripe bananas.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of coco powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of choco chips.
Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine. Grab yourself a bunch and take to the kitchen. Looking for banana cake mix recipes? This banana cake recipe is the best!
Banana cake step by step
- Sieve all the dry ingredients twice.
- In separate bowl mash bananas and put sugar and mix well.
- Now put oil,essence,milk and mix well.
- Put dry ingredients into wet ingredients and fold well.dont overmix.
- Now in a greased baking pan put batter and in a preheated oven(180°c) bake cake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Demould the cake and serve warm with a cup of tea.
It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! Topped with luscious cream cheese frosting, this banana cake will become your family's favorite. This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas. The Chocolate Fudge Frosting is smooth and creamy with a deep chocolate flavor. From banana loaf to banoffee tart, we have the best banana cake recipes for you.