Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Holiday pumpkin roll
Holiday pumpkin roll.
You can cook Holiday pumpkin roll using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Holiday pumpkin roll
- You need of ingredients.
- You need 3 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 2/3 cup of canned pumpkin.
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar, plus more for sprinkling (desired amount).
Holiday pumpkin roll instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease and flour a 17 1/2-by 12 1/2-inch jellyroll pan.
- With an electric mixer, beat the eggs, granulated sugar, and pumpkin until smooth..
- Sift together the flour, ginger, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Add the sifted ingredients to the egg mixture and blend until fully combined.
- Spread the batter in the jellyroll pan..
- Bake until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 14 minutes. Let the cake cool in the pan for 5 minutes..
- Invert the cake onto a wire rack. Sprinkle some of the sugar on a large tea towel and carefully transfer the warn cake to the towel , folding the sides of the towel over the cake..
- Roll the cake up in the towel and cool in the refrigerator thoroughly for about 45 minutes..
- With an electric mixer, combine the sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla and beat until smooth..
- Carefully unroll the cooked cake and spread the mixture on top of the cake..
- Gently re-roll the cake up and refrigerate it until you're ready to slice and serve..
- Dust with suger just before serving..
- Enjoy :).