Easiest Way to Make Perfect Butterscoth mousse cake
Butterscoth mousse cake. Butterscotch Mousse Cake of Domino's is one of the most awaited recipe. Its so mouthwatering that it cannot be resisted. Dominos Butterscotch Mousse Cake Recipe-Eggless Butterscotch Mousse Cake-डोमिनोज़ बटरस्कॉच मूस केक Learn How To Make Dominos Style Butterscotch Mousse Cake.
For those on detox or diet, bookmark this. For the rest of us, oh my gawd, let's talk about this crazy good cake. This new taste sensation is made with butterscotch chips and soymilk. You can have Butterscoth mousse cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butterscoth mousse cake
- It's 1/5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of agar agar gelatin powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk full fat.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla butterscotch.
- Prepare 2 cups of cream whipped.
- It's of Chocolate Butterscotch chips Nuts for garnish.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the pudding mix and cold water together until there are not any lumps. Mix in the sweetened condensed milk and cover and chill in the fridge. Butterscotch has a distinct rich flavor that's hard to resist. Eastern Mini-Tarts Monthly Challenges Mothers Day Mousse-souffle Muffins Online Schools Party Recipes.
Butterscoth mousse cake instructions
- Whip the cream to form stiff peaks and keep it refrigerated until required..
- Heat up the milk. Reserve 1/4 cup of the milk and mix cornstarch in it. Set aside..
- In a clean pan, add the sugar and water and bring it to a gentle boil. Let the mixture keep boiling for 5-6 minutes. You’ll start to see that it starts turning a deep brown colour. DO NOT STIR. Just let the mixture cook on medium-low heat..
- Once the water has almost evaporated, add the butter and swirl the pan around..
- Once the butter has melted, add the milk/cream and mix well. At this point, you can stir to incorporate everything well..
- Add the cornstarch paste to the mixture and keep stirring constantly. In about 3-4 minutes, the mixture will start to thicken. Keep cooking till it has reached a thick sauce like consistency and coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- Meanwhile – Add the agar-agar solution to the mixture and mix well. Let the mixture cook for 3-4 minutes while stirring constantly. Switch of the flame..
- As the mixture cools, keep stirring. This will prevent a skin from forming on top. Once the mixture is cool, add the vanilla/butterscotch extract and mix well..
- Pass the mixture through a sieve to get a smooth, lump-free mixture..
- Add the cooled mixture to the previously whipped cream. Gently fold the mixture into the cream..
- Divide the mixture equally between serving glasses. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until it has set. (It could take about 3-4 hours).
- Garnish with chocolate chips or butterscotch chips, or chopped nuts & serve..
Butterscotch cake is one of the most requested cake recipe in yummy tummy. Finally i decided to make this to celebrate this new year. Add the nutmeg, cinnamon, and butterscotch extract and process a couple more seconds until It was worth the somewhat expensive butterscotch extract. No worries about if I'll get that used up! Lift off the cake ring, then wrap the acetate around the cake so that the chocolate touches the mousse.