Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Gluten-Free Chocolate Fudge Banana Upside Down Cake
Gluten-Free Chocolate Fudge Banana Upside Down Cake.
You can have Gluten-Free Chocolate Fudge Banana Upside Down Cake using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Chocolate Fudge Banana Upside Down Cake
- It's 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of white rice flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of sweet sorghum flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of GF arrowroot flour/starch.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of GF baking powder (preferably aluminum-free).
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Xanthan gum.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of Himalayan fine salt.
- It's 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp. of Pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 oz. of roughly chopped GF chocolate.
- You need For of chocolate banana topping:.
- It's 2 of Bananas, sliced to about 1/4-inch thick circles.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Coconut sugar, divided.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Pure Cocoa Powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Unsalted butter, melted.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Fudge Banana Upside Down Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 F Spray an 8-inch round by 3-inch high sides pan with cooking oil and line the bottom with parchment paper circle For the banana chocolate topping; sprinkle the bottom of the pan with 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar, layer with banana slices and sprinkle with cocoa, remaining sugar and drizzle with melted butter. Set aside For the cake; whisk together flours, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, coconut sugar, and olive oil until creamy. Beat in milk, and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and stir to combine Pour batter over the top of the bananas and scatter with chocolate chunks. Using a knife swirl the chocolate chunks throughout the batter. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes. Using a knife loosen the edges of the cake, then place a plate over the top and flip the pan. Peel off the parchment paper.