Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Ragi Or Finger millet Choco Banana Cashew Cake
Ragi Or Finger millet Choco Banana Cashew Cake. Eggless Ragi Cake Without Oven Recipe The nutritional benefits of Ragi or Nachni (Finger Millet) are manifold. It is a staple diet for many people in villages of Maharashtra and South India.
The color and taste of ragi are. The Sugar I have used is raw sugar- you can use Jaggery or Palm or Coconut Sugar- These are less refined versions of the white sugar and hence contain in the cake. This is a perfectly healthy cake which both adults and children will LOVE!! You can have Ragi Or Finger millet Choco Banana Cashew Cake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ragi Or Finger millet Choco Banana Cashew Cake
- You need 3/4 cup of Ragi flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 - 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It's optional 1/2 tin of milkmaid.
- You need 1 tablespoon of curd yoghurt sourd.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter vegetable oil soften.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It's 1/2 - 1 cup of milk.
- It's 5 - 6 small numbers of banana ripe.
- It's 6 - 7 numbers of cashew nut broken.
- It's 1 tablespoon of chocolate spread.
- You need 1 - 2 teaspoons of milk.
- It's 1 tablespoon of chocolate choco bittersweet chips.
Ragi cake, an eggless cake recipe using finger millet flour. This ragi cake is one of the very old posts on the blog. I used to make this often when my younger kid was a toddler. This recipe yields ragi cake that tastes delicious, very light, fluffy and soft without leaving an after taste of baking soda or.
Ragi Or Finger millet Choco Banana Cashew Cake instructions
- Seive the dry ingredients atleast twice and keep aside..
- Beat the oil/butter with the milkmaid(this is optional, you can skip the milkmaid and curd),curd,also the beaten eggs should be whisked in..
- Add the essence,mashed bananas and beat with a mixer till incorporated well..
- Preheat oven to 190°c for around 10 minutes. Grease a 9-10" cake tin and line with wax paper..
- Fold or mix in the dry ingredients slowly into wet mix in a circular motion..
- Last add the chopped cashews,any other choice of yours..
- Pour in to tin and bake at 180° for 35-40 min or 200 for 30 mins. Check iif cake is done by insertion of a toothpick or knife..
- Make a ganache or sauce with the other ingredients in a microwave for just 30 secs. Pour and decorate as you prefer!.
- Tastes great and will be yours kids' favourite!! You will be happy !.
The Banana Chocolate Cake is made from Finger Millet Flour that is popularly known as Ragi in India. The cake is made moist with lots of mashed bananas, and decadent with cocoa powder making it a perfect tea time cake or as a healthy snack for the kids. Serve the Banana Chocolate Cake along. Ragi banana dosa is a sweet and delicious kids-friendly breakfast. Avoid spreading the dosa to a thin flat circle, it should be slightly thick.