Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling
Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling. Vanilla sponge cake layers filled with white chocolate and caramel mousse. This cake is really delicious, light and memorable. It is perfect as a birthday.
More decadent than molten chocolate cake: one filled with warm caramel, reveals F&W's Grace Parisi. All Reviews for Molten Chocolate Cake with Caramel Filling. This Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Mousse Filling belongs in a baking contest! You can have Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling
- You need of CAKE.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 cup of water.
- It's 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate chopped.
- It's 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of CARAMEL MOUSSE FILLING.
- Prepare 1 of full recipe of my Caramel Mousse, recipe attached in direction step #7.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare of caramel opcorn, my recipe is attached in direction step #9.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark chocolate shavings.
It's a simply amazing moist chocolate cake filled with dark chocolate mousse, and a warm chocolate frosting poured on top! Pour the chocolate mousse over the cake and gently cover the other cake layer. In a saucepan, heat the cream and butter, without boiling. Add the chocolate and allow to melt without stirring, then emulsify gently with a wooden spoon.
Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2– 8 inch cake pans with bakers spray. Line bottoms with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan combine water and sugar bring to a boil and cook just until mixture is clear and sugar is dissolves. About 2 minutes Pour into large bowl and add butter and chocolate and stir until smooth..Let cool 5 minutes,then beat in eggs and vanilla just until smooth.
- Meanwhile whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture all at once and beat just until smooth about 1 minute. Pour evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake about 23 to 25 minutes until cake springs back when touched and a toothpick comes out with just a few little crumbs. Cool 15 minutes in pan. Run a small knife around pans to release cake to wire rack to cool completely.
- ASSEMBLE COLE.
- Lay one cake layer on serving plate, cover with 1/2 of the Caramel Mousse. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342860-caramel-mousse.
- Add the second cake layer and cover with the remaining Caramel Mousse.
- Decorate with Caramel Popcorn, recipe attached below. Sprinkle with dark chocolate shavings https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358852-crispy-toffee-caramel-popcorn.
Place a wire rack on a baking. White chocolate & caramel Mousse Cake, with easy vanilla sponge. This cake is made of sponge cake layers filled with white chocolate and caramel mousse. Chocolaty, chocolaty, chocolaty, this Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake is a chocolate lovers delight. make ahead and not very difficult, it's a lovely cake Hazelnut Mousse Cakes with Gooey Chocolate Glaze. Use a chocolate mousse mix, or make your own.