Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding.
You can have Pecan Pie Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- It's 1 loaf of bread of your choice. I like Challah or Brioche.
- You need 4 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of milk or cream.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Salt.
- It's 2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- It's 1 stick of softened butter.
- It's 1 tbsp. of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding step by step
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes. Place in large bowl. Set aside..
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, granulated sugar, milk, vanilla, salt and cinnamon..
- Pour milk mixture over bread and mix to coat bread..
- Set aside so the bread can absorb the liquid about 15 minutes..
- Mix the brown sugar, softened butter and pecans until it resembles wet sand..
- Grease a 9x13 pan with butter or non stick spray..
- Pour half of the mixture into pan. Sprinkle half the brown sugar mixture evenly over..
- Repeat another layer of bread mixture then brown sugar mix on top..
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Middle will have slight jiggle but will firm up as it cools..
- Serve warm or cold..
- * Note ***.
- Can use smaller pan for thicker results. Just cook longer if using 8x8 or 9x9 pan..