Recipe: Yummy Vegan gluten-free brownies
Vegan gluten-free brownies. While I do love my black bean brownies (see the naturally sweetened version here), sometimes I want to have a dessert that doesn't have beans in it. Rich, fudgy and ultra moist vegan gluten free brownies. These super easy brownies are so good no one will guess they're vegan or gluten-free!
These GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIES are rich and fudgy, while also being nut-free and vegan. I love that they pack a sneaky serving of pumpkin in each bite! I like my brownies to be rich and fudge-like, rather than cake-like, and I like to have bites of dark chocolate chips throughout, for a nice contrast of. You can have Vegan gluten-free brownies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan gluten-free brownies
- Prepare 1 tin of canellini beans.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 of rice flour or ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smooth apple sauce.
- It's 3 tsp of gluten-free baking soda.
- You need 3 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It's 1 tbsp of instant coffee.
- It's 1 tbsp of dark rum or 1 tsp vanilla essence.
It's so fudgy and it tastes so good. Today is a very special day because we're going to share with you our ultimate vegan gluten-free brownie recipe. When you eat this brownie you feel like you were in heaven, it's amazing! It is hard to believe these fudgy, dark, and dense brownies are vegan and gluten free, but they are!
Vegan gluten-free brownies step by step
- Rinse and drain beans. Blend until smooth. I like to sieve to remove excess skins to create a smoother texture but this is not strictly necessary if well pureed..
- Add rice flour or almond, instant coffee, cocoa, sugar, rum or vanilla, apple sauce, and oil. Stir well..
- In a separate bowl add baking soda and apple cider vinegar and mix well. Add to mixture and combine..
- Pour into a lined baking tin and level. Put into a preheated oven at 160C for 40-45 minutes until pulling away from tin at the edges..
- Remove carefully from the oven and allow to cool. Remove from tin and cut into squares once cool. Enjoy on it's own or with a dollop of vegan icecream..
- Keeps well in an airtight container for several days..
Satisfy your sweet tooth without grains, sugar, or eggs in this delicious vegan brownie recipe that's quick and easy to make. ⭐️ PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO. These are some of the best brownies I've ever had and I'm soooo not exaggerating. In fact, I was totally The main ingredient in these vegan brownies is sunflower kernels. Make sure yours are fresh, as rancid seeds can leave a bitter aftertaste to brownies. Vegan (eggless, dairy-free), gluten-free, grain-free, and refined sugar-free.