Recipe: Yummy Keto cabbage pizza
Keto cabbage pizza. Successfully saved Keto Cabbage Pizza to your Calendar. You can also save the ingredients to your Grocery Keto Cabbage Pizza. Be the first to Review/Rate this Recipe.
And it all comes down. recipti/keto-pizza/. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe- ketogenic diet low carb pizza recipe. Nowadays keto and pizza can go hand in hand, but it's usually a timely process and takes some preparation. You can have Keto cabbage pizza using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto cabbage pizza
- Prepare 2 of + 1/2 cups finely grated cabbage.
- It's 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fine parmesan cheese.
- Prepare Half of finely grated green pepper.
- You need 1 of finely grated garlic clove.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 2 of red fresh chillies chopped (optional).
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Coconut oil.
- You need of Smoked Russians.
- It's of Cheddar flavoured cheese.
Use this keto pizza cups recipe to find out. Cauliflower Crust that's Not Very Keto. Unfortunately, cauliflower doesn't make If you want a delicious, low-carb frozen pizza that's ready in minutes, then Realgood Cauliflower pizza. But then I tried a particular brand's bacon-spinach-artichoke pizza and I didn't care about the extra time.
Keto cabbage pizza step by step
- Place the cabbage, green pepper and garlic in a food processor and grate until fine..
- Remove and drain the water out with a clean kitchen cotton towel.
- Place in a bowl and add the eggs, parmesan cheese, baking powder, chilli and salt and pepper to taste..
- Divide mixture in two. Place in a rectangular or round microwavable turperware and microwave on high for about six minutes or until firm.
- On a stove top, place a nonstick pan with a tablespoon of coconut oil. Place the firm pizza and fry for two minutes on each side.
- Top with your desired toppings and cheese.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
It was a really good flavor combo and I was hooked. Prepare to have your taste buds dance with joy. Putting an Indian keto spin on the traditional crack slaw recipe ups the ante even more by featuring the spice of curry and. Be sure to check out our keto recipes for Cabbage is one of those super veggies that has tons of health benefits. Cabbage is such a versatile, inexpensive vegetable.