Recipe: Yummy Ice Cream Stuffed Cookie Cups
Ice Cream Stuffed Cookie Cups. Get stuffed with Ice Cream Stuffed Cupcakes from Delish.com. Using a melon baller or tablespoon, scoop out middle of each cupcake to create a well. Eat ice cream in the most awesome way with these yummy cookie ice cream shots!
You use a standard sized muffin tin, and some chocolate chip cookie dough (minus the chocolate chips) to make the cookie cups. Healthier chocolate chip cookie cups, made with oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and an unrefined brown sugar and white sugar blend. How about ice-cream, chocolate, cheesecake, fudge? You can have Ice Cream Stuffed Cookie Cups using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ice Cream Stuffed Cookie Cups
- You need 1 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/8 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 packages of ice cream.
- Prepare of dark chocolate sprinkles.
Let your mind run free with stuffing options. These cookies are a great option to serve as part of a party. Each cup is individually sealed and comes with a serving spoon embedded beneath the lid. Spoon ice cream into cups, using small cookie scoop or measuring tablespoon.
Ice Cream Stuffed Cookie Cups step by step
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk and 3/4 of the chocolate sprinkles.
- Add yogurt bit by bit if the mixture is not crumbly.
- Preheat the oven at 180℃ for 10 mins.
- Grease the muffin tray and then mould the dough into the cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes till they harden.
- Let them cool and then scoop ice cream on and sprinkle the remaining chocolate and enjoy!!.
Store covered up to two days at room temperature. When ready to serve, fill with jam, ice cream and top with raspberry. Spoon ice cream into cups, using small cookie scoop or measuring tablespoon. Top each cup with fresh raspberry; serve immediately. Coronavirus Diary: What it's like reopening a restaurant in a pandemic.