Recipe: Yummy Gluten free Chocolate Cake
Gluten free Chocolate Cake. Give this gluten-free chocolate cake a try and see what I mean. We often use this gluten-free cake recipe to make gluten-free birthday cake. When we first switched over to a gluten-free diet we struggled.
Quick and easy to make, with an overabundance of cocoa powder and chocolate, without being overly sweet. It walks that line between the bitterness of dark chocolate and the creamy sweetness of milk chocolate - and it does it well. This gluten free chocolate poke cake is an incredibly moist chocolate cake made easily from scratch with rich chocolate pudding poured over the warm cake. You can have Gluten free Chocolate Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Chocolate Cake
- You need 1 cup of jowar flour.
- It's 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh thick curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
This decadent quinoa gluten free chocolate cake super moist and fudgy, flourless, and not too rich. A plain old, classic gluten free chocolate cake? Clearly I wasn't and it's definitely time to change that because this cake is EVERYTHING. This rich and moist cake is perfect for birthdays.
Gluten free Chocolate Cake step by step
- Sieve jowar flour, cocoa powder & baking powder together..
- Combine curd, milk, powdered sugar, melted butter & vanilla essence & whisk well..
- Add flour mix in it, add approximately 2 tbsp water & fold it with spatula..
- Grease & dust microwave proof baking tray. Pour cake batter in it & microwave for about 5 minutes on high. Baking time varies from oven to oven so keep an eye on it while baking..
- Once cool down, unmold it & enjoy..
Dairy-Free Option Included. "Can I turn this cake into chocolate cake? If I add cocoa, do I subtract some flour? thank you!!" This comment came in on my gluten-free white cake recipe the other day. Frosted with a rich and creamy chocolate ganache frosting this cake is. This paleo chocolate cake recipe is fluffy, light and airy. It's also unbelievably decadent, rich and moist.