Recipe: Yummy Banana Chocolate chip Cup Cakes
Banana Chocolate chip Cup Cakes. These easy chocolate chip cupcakes topped with a buttery cream cheese frosting are a decadent upgrade on a classic favorite, banana bread. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Ripe bananas add extra richness and moisture, while semisweet chocolate chips and creamy chocolate frosting add luscious chocolatey goodness inside and out.
We made banana chocolate chip cupcakes! This was one of the flavours of the tiers from our wedding cake!! It was so delicious and you should definitely try. You can cook Banana Chocolate chip Cup Cakes using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate chip Cup Cakes
- It's 2 of Medium sized ripe bananas.
- It's 2 cups of Wheat flour.
- Prepare Half of cup sugar.
- It's Half of cup melted margarine or salad oil.
- You need Half of cup Maziwa Mala (Buttermilk).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's Half of teaspoon baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and Ginger powder as per your taste.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Vanilla Essence.
- It's 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes topped with tangy strawberry cream cheese frosting. I've never made banana cupcakes before until recently. Sure I have a few banana muffin recipes on my website, but banana cupcakes are. So, this isn't the most original recipe or anything but it's not on Instructables(Not when I Rub some butter or oil into the cupcake crevices, or just use those little paper things.
Banana Chocolate chip Cup Cakes instructions
- Pre heat oven and then Mash The Bananas..
- With the aid of an electric mixer, Cream sugar, margarine or oil and eggs till light n frothy. Add the bananas. Beat thoroughly.
- Sieve flour into the creamed sugar n oil..
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and beat till well incorporated. Add vanilla, and Mala till you have drop consistency..
- Grease baking dish or prepare muffin/cake cups..
- Mix the chocolate chips into the cake mixture..
- Pour into the baking tin. I have an unmarked gas oven so I bake at medium temperature for 30 mins. Check for doneness. If not ready, add another ten mins. The tops should spring back upon touch. And a skewer or toothpick inserted into the cake, come out clean..
- Cool on a Wire rack..
But who really wins when you use those little. for Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes:. Use a butter knife to spread the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes. Decorate with additional banana slices, chocolate chips or. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Fresh mashed bananas and chocolate chips turn ordinary cake mix into an extraordinary treat!