Recipe: Yummy Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free)
Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free). Favorite Almond Butter CookiesPaleo and Gluten Free Eats. These ALMOND BUTTER COOKIES are a quick & easy recipe, made without flour, oil, or refined sugar. Naturally gluten-free, they are vegan and Jump to Recipe.
See my full disclosure policy here. Say hello to the easiest cookies ever! I made it and I love it. You can cook Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free)
- You need 160 grams of Brown rice flour.
- It's 150 grams of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 100 grams of Potatoe starch.
- You need 150 grams of Brown sugar.
- You need 200 grams of Butter softened.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Almond butter.
I didn't have almond flour, so I used. These Almond Butter Cookies are the tastiest I've tried and make a great addition to your regular cooking baking. Do you want these cookies to be extra crunchy? Feel free to substitute crunchy almond butter, or to leave a portion of the ground almonds a little coarser for that extra crunch! (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan Friendly).
Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free) instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- In a bowl put the flour, starches and sugar. Mix it well..
- Add the butter softened and start working to form a dough. When it starts to form crumbs add the almond butter. Knead dough..
- When you have the dough ready. Put it in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic, for 15 min..
- I used a cookie press to do the cookies. If you don't have one, you can make little balls and then press them with a fork..
- Bake them for about 10 min or until you see that they start to light brown the edges..
- Cool them in a rack... and Enjoy them..
- P.D.: If you don't have the potatoe starch you can use cornstarch and viceversa. But I recommend you use both..
I am going to give you a total and absolute disclaimer regarding these skinny and gluten free peanut butter I found my freshly ground almond butter from my local store was not creamy enough to hold the cookies together. I have made these with other. This post is sponsored by Di Oro Living. This is important since it's the base of the cookie and provides the structure the cookies need to be flourless. Easy almond butter cookies you can mix together in no time.