Recipe: Tasty Vegan Pineapple Ripple Ice Cream
Vegan Pineapple Ripple Ice Cream. Great recipe for Vegan Pineapple Ripple Ice Cream. I got the idea for this ice cream from Gemma Stafford of Bigger Bolder Baking on YouTube. You can also use homemade coconut milk.
It's made with just three ingredients and has the consistency of soft serve ice cream. How to make vegan pineapple ice cream. This recipe is more like a "nice cream" than a traditional "ice cream", meaning that it has a higher ratio of fruit compared to the cream alternative. You can have Vegan Pineapple Ripple Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pineapple Ripple Ice Cream
- You need 2 cans of coconut milk/1 can of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegan condensed milk, or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- You need of Fresh pineapple puree (blended with 1-2 tbsp of sugar), to taste.
The frozen banana slices become super creamy and delicious once they are processed. You can add all kinds of other fruits and other ingredients to the banana. This Homemade Pineapple Ice Cream is super easy to make without an ice cream maker. Thanks to the creamy frozen banana base this pineapple nice cream recipe is dairy free, vegan, and paleo.
Vegan Pineapple Ripple Ice Cream step by step
- Place the coconut milk cans in the refrigerator overnight. Also, place a large mixing bowl and electric whisk beaters in the fridge. Keep the condensed milk cold as well..
- The next day, turn the cans over and open from the bottom. Pour out the coconut water (this can be used for coconut rice) and spoon the solids into the cold mixing bowl..
- Beat the coconut solids/coconut cream with the cold beaters for about 2 minutes to loosen it and it starts to double in size..
- Add in the condensed milk and vanilla and beat the mixture until it doubles in size and resembles the texture of whipped cream..
- Add as much pineapple puree as desired (cook down the pineapple puree to prevent fermentation if you don't plan on consuming it within 2 days.) and with a spoon, gently fold it in afew times to create the ripple effect..
- Transfer to a freezer safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight. Enjoy!.
Add frozen coconut milk for a tropical piña colada twist. This three ingredient pineapple ice cream is not only delivering in taste and texture, but it also beats pretty much any frozen dessert when it comes to how quickly it is made. All it takes are a few minutes of patience while you watch your frozen fruit being processed to a temptingly silky ice cream, right in front of your eyes. Nice cream is ice cream made with a base of frozen bananas in the food processor. The frozen banana slices become super creamy and delicious once they are processed.